Summer Trends At Love Culture
July 17, 2014
Let's review the au courant trends that Love Culture is knocking out of the park this summer:
- Americana: Shorts, dresses, and tops- throw a flag on it and proudly represent the red, white and blue.
- Crochet: A little see-through gives a lot of sex appeal, and we love the crochet detailing on these white shorts. Check out Love Culture's crochet-fabulous rompers, tops, and dresses, too.
- Florals: Florals are back in a major way this summer. Don't be shy- the bigger the blooms, the better!
- Rompers: Who doesn't love rompers? These one-pieces are perfect to throw on over a swimsuit, and so easy to dress up for running out and about.
- Backpacks: Channel your inner middle-schooler and carry your gear in a backpack, only this time it will be far hipper; think florals, tribal prints, and a much smaller size.
- Crop Tops: If you've got it, flaunt it! Crop tops are majorly in right now, from the red carpet to the beach.
- Tribal: Prints are huge, and we love the graphic impact of a black and white print. It's sharp, chic, and right on trend. Pair these bold shorts with a solid top to really let them stand out.
- Boho: Boho still reigns supreme as the summer look. Casual, breezy, and beach-ready, layer on the jewelry and a flowy maxi dress or skirt for maximum boho-babe status.